NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Local Gatherings and Wrench Sessions
 2009 Summer meet up @ Mukilteo State Park

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Flash

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
No Smiles Found

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
STEVE Posted - May 13 2009 : 5:05:00 PM
So with summer upon us who would like to meet up?

The Mukilteo State Park has been revamped and has perfect parking (if we all get there early enough). We can BBQ, enjoy the beach or just hang out.

Who's up for it? I can look into reserving the covered area (if that's possible).

Anyways here are the directions to get there. I'll try to post some pics of the new site.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=WA-526+W&daddr=Front+St&hl=en&geocode=FU4z2wIdpD23-A%3BFT-j2wIdocW1-A&mra=ls&sll=47.939117,-122.273026&sspn=0.171579,0.231056&ie=UTF8&z=13
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
STEVE Posted - May 20 2009 : 10:25:53 AM
Its also posted over here: http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68534

Okay so I called. The larger Picinic Shelter is availble July 5th & Aug. 30th. The medium Shelter(s) are availble Aug. 23rd & 30th.

I don't know how many people have plans on the 5th (since it is a holiday weekend) but I'd be up for that .

The large shelter is $60 a day and the medium one is $40. I'd be willing to put up half for the large shelter if enough people are interested for the 5th.

All of you who have contacts with other local sy/ty'rs please contact them and let them know too. ie. randy/maitai, roland, wanda, ect...

---

I need responses if this is going to get done, I need to put in the reservation.
Paul Posted - May 14 2009 : 09:03:15 AM
Let me know the date and I will through it up on the calendar. Depending on the date I will go if I am free.
STEVE Posted - May 13 2009 : 5:05:38 PM
directions are from the boeing freeway.

NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.3 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]