NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 2 ]  [ Total: 2 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Local Gatherings and Wrench Sessions
 NWSTP summer BBQ

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Flash

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
No Smiles Found

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Roland Posted - August 28 2006 : 08:47:36 AM
A big thanks to Kim and Paul for hosting the get together, and for feeding us.

Nice to meet Jeff who drove down from BC, to see Scotty again back in the NW, to see Steve and Joan, Dennis, and the Z man...... better late than never.

To the rest of you, what the hell happened to you????? The meet was changed to sunday, and Kurt STILL didn't show up, no Randy, no Richard, no Wanda, no Joe, no body! Guess you folks got hung up at church, eh?

THX kim, Paul.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ozrein Posted - August 29 2006 : 1:48:13 PM
Ya it was great to meet everyone that was able to make it out. A big thanks to Paul and Kim as well for hosting the gathering and for the eats. :)

I look forward to making it out again for other meets.

Also if anyone is interested in coming up to Langley for the big Langley Cruise-in on Sat. Sept. 9th, I'll be out there with the Syclone.

Catch y'all later.
Paul Posted - August 28 2006 : 11:35:34 PM
I had a great time hanging out with everyone. Too bad not everyone made it.

All I know is I will be eating Hamburgers and Cake for the next month straight.

Really we need to have these more often. Just meeting at a burger joint, resturant, park, wrench session, etc.
Scott@DT Posted - August 28 2006 : 7:28:35 PM
Had a great time, thanks Paul and Kim.

Roland, could you give me a call? 206-232-3169

NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.19 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]