NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Local Gatherings and Wrench Sessions
 April 7th Dad's Showroom.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Flash

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
No Smiles Found

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
js design Posted - March 04 2007 : 1:31:31 PM
I will be in town, and this weekend Paul and I will be wrenching for a few days on his typhoon.

How about Saturday anybody that wants to come on down show up. I am sure Paul and I will be covered in grease, but we can throw some burgers on the grille, hangout in my dads showroom, etc.

Also if anybody needs any custom chip tuning let me know, I will be in town for 2 weeks (april 2nd - 16th). Be glad to help you guys out at a special NWSTP rate.

18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PSIinWA Posted - April 10 2007 : 10:08:20 AM
Wish I could have made it out there. Would like to have met some of you. I was just swampped with tinting. Going to do a custom Typhoon logo on the back window of mine in the tint with a couple different colors.
Don
Paul Posted - April 09 2007 : 11:20:01 AM
It was great to see everyone and meet some new faces.

Thanks for all your Help Jeff. Without it, I could have never got that 4L80E in. I owe you big time. The 4L80e is awesome. I love how it shifts on the default config that came with the PC Controller.

Also thanks Roland for helping get the Downpipe, Turbo Housing and the Intercooler on. I don't think we would have got it all done on Saturday without the extra hands. Sorry you took a bath in gasoline helping me fix the -6 AN line that was leaking.

We need to meet up more often everyone. Just to hang out and BS was great.
PSIinWA Posted - April 05 2007 : 10:35:22 AM
I guess they have something every friday. So the owner of the shop here is going to bring his 55 T-bird and a 32 Ford up there so I am just going to tag along.. Just to see whats going on.
maitai1993 Posted - April 05 2007 : 10:20:05 AM
krispy cream? sompin goin on
PSIinWA Posted - April 05 2007 : 09:32:35 AM
Looks like I will be very busy on Saturday. So I may not make it out. But I will be at the Krispy Kreme on Friday night on top of South Hill...
Don
PSIinWA Posted - March 27 2007 : 09:06:39 AM
Thanks guys
Roland Posted - March 26 2007 : 8:32:32 PM
15721 48th ave e
tacoma wa 98446
253-531-5266

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?name=&ed=o7Ywrep_0To48AyNs3GWofVKo5stUzdCLMitnpm4snTadh9hdA_0ohKESWNsxHqlYc6xEnR1T0jTRYAFjOalfcHDGo6otg9KozryEbJ62GMPWtznRw--&csz=Tacoma%2C+WA+98446-3833&desc=&mag=4&ds=n&state=WA&uzip=98446&country=US&BFKey=&cat=fin&resize=l&trf=0

js design Posted - March 26 2007 : 8:28:20 PM
Address is

15721 48th ave e
tacoma, wa 98446

maps.google.com should work
PSIinWA Posted - March 26 2007 : 1:47:13 PM
I will try and stop by if I am not too busy tinting windows all day... That is if someone would like to give me directions..
Roland Posted - March 26 2007 : 08:47:58 AM
Jeff;

By the phone number you gave, are you already here in WA? If so, I mite come visit you and Ken early.
maitai1993 Posted - March 21 2007 : 09:49:44 AM
hummmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like i will be making the trip that away
js design Posted - March 21 2007 : 07:36:40 AM
Sent it through this site, so whatever email you tied to this site.

Basically it had same info I posted above.

My email is ty1295@gmail.com though.

typhoon 92 Posted - March 21 2007 : 07:12:18 AM
Were you sending me an email? Becuase I have not seen anything come in?
js design Posted - March 21 2007 : 05:34:34 AM
Email sent.

But for anybody else I will make a special NWSTP price.

I do something other tuners don't normally do. Once we get tune done, if you don't like it I put your old tune back in, and you won't get charged a penny. So you really get to see and test out the tune first hand.

I also very much prefer to have the owner there, you do the driving I just sit in the passenger seat. This is a tune for YOU, not me so I want you to tell me what you like don't like, we make changes and move forward. Typically takes 2hrs if we don't have any other issues. A lot of times I get trucks with other issues though, so if we run into them of course time goes up. (spark plugs, wires, etc.)

My phone is 253-210-0482 if anybody wants to call, or needs directions to my dads, anything.

Jeff
typhoon 92 Posted - March 20 2007 : 12:22:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by js design

Also if anybody needs any custom chip tuning let me know, I will be in town for 2 weeks (april 2nd - 16th). Be glad to help you guys out at a special NWSTP rate.

Jeff how much would it be $ for that custom chip tuning? I might be taking the typhoon over there?
Roland Posted - March 12 2007 : 5:09:07 PM
KEWL!

That's rather aggressive for a "few days" don't ya think???? You MUST have Ken working also to make get that amount of work done in such a short timeframe.

Kudos, as Pablo is gotta be happy.
js design Posted - March 10 2007 : 5:40:22 PM
80e
coilover
3"dp
tuning
breaking shit
fixing shit
laughing
pointing fingers
Roland Posted - March 10 2007 : 07:57:04 AM
What exactly are Pablo and Jeff doing to lil C?

NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.27 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]