NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Classifieds
 Ty #1806 soon to be for sale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Flash

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
No Smiles Found

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
DRB Posted - November 05 2007 : 10:55:25 PM
The older members will remember my truck. Runs 11.50's @ 120+ with a 0 boost launch. Truck has been kicked out of the local tracks for lack of roll bar. That is the reason for the 0 boost launch as it keeps it at 11.50. Truck looks stock, its clean inside out top to bottom. Has 109332mi. When I bought the truck it was bone stock.Engine,trans,turbo,injectors,Headers,Exhaust,done at 96K. This truck ran 11.90 with the stock long block. ran 12.7 with stock injectors turbo & trans. I need to thin down my fleet of 6 and this one gets driven the least. It has had less than 2000 miles on it in the last 3 years. I am in the process of rebuilding the Engine now, not broken but prefer to sell it with a fresh engine. It has dynoed at just shy of 500whp/600wft. Here is a short list of the long list of parts. ATR headers,3" SS custom exhaust turbo to tail pipe, 2005 vortec heads 2.02/1.6 ss pro flow valves, ss full roller rockers, Eagle rods, srp pistons, splayed 4 bolt main caps w/stud kit, custom cam, hardend push rods, KB fpr, Delphi 50# injectors, stock ECM with 50# 3bar ultimate, twin 58mm tb, Edelbrock aluminum valve covers, aluminum timing cover & H20 pump, I built the turbo specs are P trim turbine, .82 exh, .70ar comp, 66mm comp wheel, griffin aux ic, 9/11 tc,morroso trans pan, cant remember all that I did to the trans but it's taken what I have put to it, I will probobly freshen it up to though it shows no signs of problems and will bark all four on the 1-2,Custom front drive shaft, T/A rear diff cover, Rear sway bar, Stock wheels inner part of wheel is a graphite color. Tires are 70%, Paint is fair and looks good, interior is in excellent condition, Has gauges boost, pyro,trans temp, Msd boost timing retard, MSD adj timing controll, MSD 6A, MSD coil, And much much more.The truck drives better than most gets good mileage if driven nice, has better manners than a stock truck, and is a blast to drive. The new short block will be as listed above but I'm thinking about doing a 305 stroker...yes a v6. Not sure on asking price as the new engine is not complete.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
up2nuthingud Posted - November 25 2007 : 5:30:05 PM
will this truck have a/c? is the new motor combo going to be mild enough to daily drive a short distance? i would like to see some pics also!
Roland Posted - November 24 2007 : 1:50:51 PM
So Kurt.....

Is this one gonna get parked up on the Island or might we actually see you driving one????

Ty0279 Posted - November 23 2007 : 10:03:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by DRB

I do have pics I just need to get them on here. The truck and I are in Gig Harbor. It's a 92, wow almost old enough to drive.

Ok. I am interested. I am down in Puyallup about once or twice a week, so it would be no problem to swing over to G.H. some time.
DRB Posted - November 21 2007 : 03:12:07 AM
I do have pics I just need to get them on here. The truck and I are in Gig Harbor. It's a 92, wow almost old enough to drive.
Ty0279 Posted - November 19 2007 : 10:03:54 PM
Interested also. :)

Where are you located? Is this a '92 or '93 Ty? Have any pics?

Thanks.
Roland Posted - November 17 2007 : 09:31:36 AM
K, now I see said the blind man.

Lar's Ty is is great shape and fast... he's NOT gonna give it away, especially if he builds a new motor for it.

So, 'ur gonna be a two Ty family, not three. Visit me on the way home some evening, I mite be able to assist you on the white Ty..... I do have a couple parts hanging around ;)

My Sy is up getting tranny gone thru, starting to do strange things. Good thing I brought it in as Dave says 3rd gear is all but gone. Going back to a tighter converter, and lockup, trying to keep the tranny temps down. Ironic cause it still ran 120 mph qtrs with the burnt clutches.
Paul Posted - November 14 2007 : 2:09:53 PM
I think I was hit in the head... I thought he was just selling the motor....

Yah I have the little C and the white one now. I just need a tranny refresh to make sure it is good, and then a motor.

I am missing block, heads, water pump, lower intake, turbo, exhaust manifolds, crossover pipe, Intercooler, powersteering pump, throttle body and Oil pan.

I have the upper intake, tranny, accessory brackets, AC and AC Bracket, MAP and EGR mount and sensors, water pump pulley, fles plat, front and rear drive shafts, transfer case, exhuast (Cat Back ATR), Baer Brakes still there, flex plate, etc.

So going to take my time to locate the parts and put it back together. I am going to probably put it back to stock.

I am probably going to get votec heads, vortec carb intake, cam and cutom JS upper intake for the black one and then use those parts to make the white one running. We'll see it is all up in the air at this point.
Roland Posted - November 14 2007 : 11:54:54 AM
K Pablo, now I'm really confused...

'Ur interested in Lar's Ty if the price is right, and you just bought your old white Ty that is in 'ur backyard needing a motor & tranny? Plus U still have lil C?

Damn dude, glad to see you just got a GOOD payraise!
Paul Posted - November 13 2007 : 08:23:53 AM
Yah she is the one that talked me into buying the old Typhoon. I was gonna look at it for Jeff but now it is sitting in my backyard. Just looking for a motor/trans to get it back up and running. Not sure which way I will go. Stock V6 Turbo setup or get an LS1 with tranny and put it int he black ty with the PT67 turbo on it. Depends on teh money. Trying to spend less than 2K on the motor trans together. Got a feeling it will be mroe like 2500 when it is all said and done.
Roland Posted - November 08 2007 : 1:57:30 PM
OK Pablo...... has Kim seen your post yet????

Or, is this gonna be HER Typhoon?????
DRB Posted - November 07 2007 : 09:15:22 AM
It will be fair, I know its not gold plated.
Paul Posted - November 07 2007 : 09:03:31 AM
Interested if the price is right :-b

NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.23 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]