NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Classifieds
 FOR SALE Modified Sy 0333

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Flash

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
No Smiles Found

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Roland Posted - December 02 2005 : 7:17:32 PM
1991 GMC Syclone

stock block 4.3L, bored .020 over, BRC pistons, Eagle H beam rods, balanced/blueprinted, 4 bolt mains, windage tray, ARP studs, Comp. Cams #422 hydraulic roller with 1.5 roller rockers, guide plates and hardened pushrods. New late model Vortec heads with 1.60 exhaust valve, ARP studs and late model Vortec valve covers. Edelbrock 2114 Vortec intake manifold with custom made intake plenum, 1000 CFM throttle body and remote IAC. Large water to air Intercooler, large aluminium heat exchanger,high volume pump with 4 gallon custom made aluminium reservoir. TE63 turbo with 4" inlet/filter and PTE 4 bolt turbine housing (.92AR) external wastegate controlled by an HKS electronic boost controller. Exhaust is ATR stainless headers, with 3" stainless pipe and dual mufflers. 75LB fuel injectors fed by aluminium fuel rails with Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator and gauge, -8AN fuel line, Aeromotive prefilter and high volume Bendex fuel pump. Return fuel line is -6AN. Truck has a second fuel system with aluminium 3 gallon fuel cell in pickup bed, and it's own Aeromotive pre-filter and high volume Bendex fuel pump. Both fuel systems share a Mallory spin on fuel filter. Fuel sytems and return are controlled from the cockpit. A custom made large aluminium radiator enclosed in a custom made aluminium shroud with twin 13 inch Spal draw thru fans. Many engine components are gloss black powdercoated, and stainless lines with AN fittings throughout the vehicle (water/fuel/oil)...... including the existing air conditioning lines. The AC does work. Spark is provided by a CraneHi6 CD unit and coil. Plug wires are large Taylor Thundervolt 50's. Battery is an Optima red, mounted in the pickup bed and a master shutoff switch on the back bumper.

Engine management is via FAST, and comes with laptop computer and wideband 02 sensor.

Transmission is a "real Art Carr" with many expensive billet parts inside, and a 2800 lockup converter. Tranny currently serviced by local Dave Splett. Heavy duty finned aluminium tranny pan. Tranny coolers are mounted in the front bumper turn signal locations, with the fog lights converted to turn signal duties. Front and rear prop shaft loops.

The interior is light grey leather seating and side panels, with the drivers side being electric, light grey dashmat.

Truck has front and rear sway bars. Cal-trac bars, heavy duty aluminium rear differential cover with bearing cap support studs. KYB shocks front and rear. The rear is lowered, and has twin airbags. Wheels are stock aluminium, but have been intentionally dulled. Tires are BFG radial TA's, 265-50-16's...... spare wheel/tire mounted in the pickup bed (stock dull wheel and 265-50-16). Truck has run 11.47 at 119 mph on street boost setting..... 18 psi on 92 octane pump gas. It will go faster, but there are no roll bars in the vehicle. Truck has a trick cowl hood with louvers. Odometer shows 83K, but engine/tranny have NO where near that. Truck looks good, but is not a trailer queen. Only raced ocasionally.

Asking $15,000 Pics at http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/b?KEY=9&ACCOUNT=2412

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Roland Posted - June 08 2009 : 5:46:42 PM
Truck is still for sale or trade for a 2005 or newer Mercedes SLK55............. I'd prefer the Mercedes straight across =)
Roland Posted - May 08 2009 : 10:06:54 AM
That's a deal Pablo!

I broke down and listed it on the SyTy bulletin board. Fiqured if I was really gonna do this I had to get some exposure.
Paul Posted - May 07 2009 : 4:55:37 PM
Still can't beleive it... as long as we stay friends you can sell it :-b
Roland Posted - April 25 2009 : 2:49:53 PM
TTT.....

Truck still for sale, but will throw out another idea.

Will consider trade for the correct 2 seat convertible. Doesn't need to have a V8, or even be fast, stick or automatic ok. I want to look good in a top down situation while sunburning my bald head and getting some decent gas mileage while doing so. What ya got????

Paul Posted - December 05 2005 : 5:24:31 PM
WOW I am speechless.

What are you going to build next?
Roland Posted - December 03 2005 : 12:25:57 PM
Yeah.... me either. But, I wish to pursue a different vehicle, and the only way of doing it is by selling this....... my pockets aren't deep enuff to do both..... unfortunately.
sy2392 Posted - December 03 2005 : 09:40:17 AM
Roland, I can't believe your selling you truck.

NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.22 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]