NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Local Gatherings and Wrench Sessions
 Gathering at Pacific Raceway on Oct. 10th or 11th

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Flash

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
No Smiles Found

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ZazTy547 Posted - October 01 2009 : 12:49:48 AM
I want to rally up all the NWSTP peeps for a fall gathering at PR (Pacific Raceway) for one the last Test and Tunes of the season. On Saturday October 10th or 11th (or both days). We can meet-up for breakfast and then head to the track for some SYTY tuning fun. I’ll have all my code 59 stuff…..

Who’s in?
Saturday
1. Me (Zav A.K.A ZavzTy547)
2.Seti (Tentative)
3.Steve (Tentative)
4.Steve P (If he's in Town)
5.Richard Lee
6. Roland
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ZazTy547 Posted - October 06 2009 : 9:57:41 PM
Oh Gotcha PR-Pacific Raceways.

Looks like most of the guys want to make it for Saturday...

I'll Keep everyone updated on both SYTY.net and NWSTP.

Roland Posted - October 06 2009 : 5:51:34 PM
Z;

I will attend for one of the days, not both. If you get it narrowed down to just one, I will be there.

Not sure if I'll run the Sy tho..... got caught at Turbo Thunder for helmet... Pablo and Randy for rear mounted battery issues. Guess it depends upon who's doing tech there. They are much more demanding now that the track is Pacific Raceway than when it was Seattle International Raceway. Different folks.

By the way Z..... PIR is Portland International Raceway (big grin)

If you have anything out of whack per the rule book, YOU may not pass tech either. Not saying you do, just giving you a heads up. Unfortunately, Bremerton who's forgiving on tech is finished for the season.

Glad to hear the Ty is back together, and sounds like you went to some NICE efforts. I'm anxious to see it, and to see it make a pass.
CONGRATS my fren!

NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.27 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]