NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 General Discussion
 Open invitation for those out of town

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Posting Form
Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker Insert Flash

Callouts: Insert Speech Icon: duh! Insert Speech Icon: oops! Insert Speech Icon: sigh! Insert Speech Icon: ugh! Insert Speech Icon: wow! Insert Speech Icon: yeah! Insert Speech Icon: ok! Insert Speech Icon: yes! Insert Speech Icon: no!
Message Icon:              

Smilies
No Smiles Found

-  HTML is OFF | Forum Code is ON
   Insert a File

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Roland Posted - September 01 2004 : 2:42:43 PM
Greetings;

For those who are out of town, but would like to come to the September 11th picnic in Seattle.....

I'm offering my place to those in need. I only have one spare bedroom, but have two couches and lot's of floor space should a bunch of you have interest.

If you need a place to crash, let me know.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
odium Posted - September 09 2004 : 2:48:15 PM
I would have come to the meet, but I have been planning on going to the Rod Run in Long Beach, WA for almost 11 months..
Paul Posted - September 03 2004 : 08:26:06 AM
It is still on for sure. I am going to send out an e-mail reminder to everyone on the site over the weekend.
Roland Posted - September 03 2004 : 07:22:22 AM
WHO does plan on attending the picnic???? So far, it's Paul & Kim, Wanda & Pat, and myself.

Anyone else joining us please speak up. If there isn't going to be any attendance, maybe we should just cancel it.

As for the Buick folks, I think inviting them is a good idea, but let's see first if any SyTy owners are gonna be present. I'd feel stupid inviting the Buicks over to see three SyTy's.

I'll start a separate post for who will attend...

Syclonegrl Posted - September 02 2004 : 2:47:07 PM
Is the get together still happening? I haven't heard a word about it since the date was changed. I talked to Dennis about coming to the gathering, and was thinking that maybe it would be cool to have some of the Buicks come out too, our get togethers have been so small. I threw the idea to Kim in an email, the one that was in the post she gave, but havent heard anything back, and its been a long time...
Kinda seems like Burgermaster is out, for awhile, for our Sat nite get togethers with our Buicks, so this would be fun.. Kinda like the local Turbo6 club or something LOL..

NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.22 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]