NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 General Discussion
 Ty owner in north seattle or everett area wanted.
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 1991 Ty/Jimmy Topic Next Topic: May 9th BBQ??  

daviperkiller
Starting Member

Posted - May 12 2004 :  10:38:31 PM  Show Profile  Send daviperkiller an AOL message  Send daviperkiller a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am a new Ty owner; well I am soon to be. I am buying one from the Everett area. I am pretty good with cars and I have read the buyer sheets on these cars, but I was wondering if anyone that was in the area and knew alot about them could come and look at this car with me. I just want to make sure I am getting one in good condition. This is my first turbo charged car so I really am excited but also it is a new frontier for me. Well please contact me via email or post on this message. My email is bassman720@hotmail.com
Thanks
Sincerely
Josh Meckel
Curently a Supra Owner, but i am buying a 1992 Ty. :)

Edited by - daviperkiller on May 13 2004 12:13:07 AM

sy2392

Posted - May 13 2004 :  6:31:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I don't own A TY but I own A Syclone, I live a little north of Everett

Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
one of those GM turbocharged monstrosities that aren't really trucks at all, they just look like one.
NWSTP

daviperkiller
Starting Member

Posted - May 14 2004 :  12:38:47 PM  Show Profile  Send daviperkiller an AOL message  Send daviperkiller a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
would you be open to helping me out and checking out the car next weekend, not this one starting today, but next? The car is in everett, off of 126th street i think. The address is at my house. I just want to make sure the engine is in good running condition. The car is in pretty fair condition. 122k miles, so a bit high for a ty, but not too bad for age. This is just a big purchase for me and i really would like to not have to spend the summer rebuilding the engine. Thanks.

Edited by - daviperkiller on May 14 2004 12:41:14 PM

sy2392

Posted - May 16 2004 :  7:27:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can probaly do that, I'll let you know mid- week

Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
one of those GM turbocharged monstrosities that aren't really trucks at all, they just look like one.
NWSTP

daviperkiller
Starting Member

Posted - May 17 2004 :  08:41:55 AM  Show Profile  Send daviperkiller an AOL message  Send daviperkiller a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you very much.

daviperkiller
Starting Member

Posted - May 19 2004 :  10:00:46 PM  Show Profile  Send daviperkiller an AOL message  Send daviperkiller a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Saturday morning, the 22nd? How does that work?
Please let me know. Thanks.

Previous Topic: 1991 Ty/Jimmy Topic Next Topic: May 9th BBQ??  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.27 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]