NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 General Discussion
 Beating a dead horse
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Good Guys races today (Saturday)? Topic Next Topic: edist stuff  

wrx2typhoon
Starting Member

Posted - August 08 2005 :  8:42:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So here goes again. Is anybody up for a meet?
Part of the enjoyment of my last car was the frequency of get togethers.So far the SyTy crowd is really weak as far as that goes.Its a little discouraging.I want to do a few mods but not till i experience a modded truck and know there are people around that can help if i have a problem.As in physically meet up with.Besides just hang out and B.S
From what ive heard there used to be a great group in the N.W are those days gone?

Any interest before the nice weather is gone?

GMCTurbo
Starting Member

Posted - August 09 2005 :  9:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Part of the problem is there just aren't that many of us :-) And summer weekends get booked waaaaaay in advance for me. I'm booked the rest of August and two of the Sept. weekends already. How about weekday lunch somewhere? Go and meet the Man, dim sum, Pepperdocks, whatever...

Peter W.
'93 Ty - black

wrx2typhoon
Starting Member

Posted - August 11 2005 :  9:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont think the numbers are the problem, I'd think we would try a little harder since there are so few.
It just Seems like alot bigger pain to get together than it should be.

Tell ya what Iam going to be at Pacific raceway for Battle of the Imports on the 27th Is anybody up for lunch or something near there?
Adam

Edited by - wrx2typhoon on August 11 2005 10:01:58 PM

maitai1993

Posted - August 25 2005 :  1:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
adam call me 425-3303-3636

93 BLK/BLK #1358
GT-35R DBBT PT&E 3" DP full 3" ATR exhaust walbro 340 fp W/FPR #50s Jeff Scott tuned ATR AUX IC cold air intake.
Razor ALKY and more custom goodies
http://community.webshots.com/user/maitai1993

sy2392

Posted - August 26 2005 :  12:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I moved to Wenatchee i've joined the Wenatchee Valley Cruisers, we meet every Friday night, there is always at least 20 cars and trucks there, we cruise as a group to car shows and have a potluck once a month and I know almost everyone in the club. I think the main difference between NWSTP and this club is lack of interest. Now i'm not trying to blast NWSTP we love our trucks too but we DON'T make the time or commitment to make this club a really great one.

Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
one of those GM turbocharged monstrosities that aren't really trucks at all, they just look like one.
NWSTP

wrx2typhoon
Starting Member

Posted - August 26 2005 :  10:17:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wally, I agree with you 100% its really frustrating the lack of interest/commitment in the group.Hopefully that changes.
Randy,Just checked the forum i'll give you a call in the morning.
thanks
Adam

Previous Topic: Good Guys races today (Saturday)? Topic Next Topic: edist stuff  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.23 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]