NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Sy/Ty Help
 Datamaster Help
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Datalogging need Topic Next Topic: Maybe bad ECM  

TYS92TY
Starting Member

Posted - November 21 2005 :  7:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanting to know if someone would want look at my Datamaster readings to see how its running, it just seems slow thanks alot for you help.
1992 BLK/BLK Typhoon
k/n,superchips chip, dynomax ultraflow, lowered 3 inches, tint, 85k miles

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - November 22 2005 :  08:00:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
e-mail it to me and I will take a look.

paul@nwstp.com

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Ty0279

Posted - November 22 2005 :  8:08:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are running a kennebell superchip, you need to get rid of that ASAP and go back to a stock chip.

Kurt
'92 Ty #279
Kirkland, WA

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - November 23 2005 :  3:36:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I didn't even see that in his Signature. That is the first mod I would do. Put in the stock chip. The KB chips are known as the kaboom chips for sure. The chip is set to 0 degrees knock retard. So if you get any knock, it doesn't take out any timing and you can easily blow your motor when that happens... anyway I still haven't received the mail....

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Previous Topic: Datalogging need Topic Next Topic: Maybe bad ECM  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.2 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]