NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Classifieds
 FOR SALE Modified Sy 0333
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Ty for sale  

Roland

Posted - December 02 2005 :  7:17:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1991 GMC Syclone

stock block 4.3L, bored .020 over, BRC pistons, Eagle H beam rods, balanced/blueprinted, 4 bolt mains, windage tray, ARP studs, Comp. Cams #422 hydraulic roller with 1.5 roller rockers, guide plates and hardened pushrods. New late model Vortec heads with 1.60 exhaust valve, ARP studs and late model Vortec valve covers. Edelbrock 2114 Vortec intake manifold with custom made intake plenum, 1000 CFM throttle body and remote IAC. Large water to air Intercooler, large aluminium heat exchanger,high volume pump with 4 gallon custom made aluminium reservoir. TE63 turbo with 4" inlet/filter and PTE 4 bolt turbine housing (.92AR) external wastegate controlled by an HKS electronic boost controller. Exhaust is ATR stainless headers, with 3" stainless pipe and dual mufflers. 75LB fuel injectors fed by aluminium fuel rails with Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator and gauge, -8AN fuel line, Aeromotive prefilter and high volume Bendex fuel pump. Return fuel line is -6AN. Truck has a second fuel system with aluminium 3 gallon fuel cell in pickup bed, and it's own Aeromotive pre-filter and high volume Bendex fuel pump. Both fuel systems share a Mallory spin on fuel filter. Fuel sytems and return are controlled from the cockpit. A custom made large aluminium radiator enclosed in a custom made aluminium shroud with twin 13 inch Spal draw thru fans. Many engine components are gloss black powdercoated, and stainless lines with AN fittings throughout the vehicle (water/fuel/oil)...... including the existing air conditioning lines. The AC does work. Spark is provided by a CraneHi6 CD unit and coil. Plug wires are large Taylor Thundervolt 50's. Battery is an Optima red, mounted in the pickup bed and a master shutoff switch on the back bumper.

Engine management is via FAST, and comes with laptop computer and wideband 02 sensor.

Transmission is a "real Art Carr" with many expensive billet parts inside, and a 2800 lockup converter. Tranny currently serviced by local Dave Splett. Heavy duty finned aluminium tranny pan. Tranny coolers are mounted in the front bumper turn signal locations, with the fog lights converted to turn signal duties. Front and rear prop shaft loops.

The interior is light grey leather seating and side panels, with the drivers side being electric, light grey dashmat.

Truck has front and rear sway bars. Cal-trac bars, heavy duty aluminium rear differential cover with bearing cap support studs. KYB shocks front and rear. The rear is lowered, and has twin airbags. Wheels are stock aluminium, but have been intentionally dulled. Tires are BFG radial TA's, 265-50-16's...... spare wheel/tire mounted in the pickup bed (stock dull wheel and 265-50-16). Truck has run 11.47 at 119 mph on street boost setting..... 18 psi on 92 octane pump gas. It will go faster, but there are no roll bars in the vehicle. Truck has a trick cowl hood with louvers. Odometer shows 83K, but engine/tranny have NO where near that. Truck looks good, but is not a trailer queen. Only raced ocasionally.

Asking $15,000 Pics at http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/b?KEY=9&ACCOUNT=2412

Roland
Issaquah WA
http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/b?KEY=9&ACCOUNT=2412

Edited by - Roland on May 03 2009 8:40:09 PM

sy2392

Posted - December 03 2005 :  09:40:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Roland, I can't believe your selling you truck.

Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
one of those GM turbocharged monstrosities that aren't really trucks at all, they just look like one.
NWSTP

Edited by - sy2392 on December 03 2005 6:52:54 PM

Roland

Posted - December 03 2005 :  12:25:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah.... me either. But, I wish to pursue a different vehicle, and the only way of doing it is by selling this....... my pockets aren't deep enuff to do both..... unfortunately.

Roland
Issaquah WA

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - December 05 2005 :  5:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
WOW I am speechless.

What are you going to build next?

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Roland

Posted - April 25 2009 :  2:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TTT.....

Truck still for sale, but will throw out another idea.

Will consider trade for the correct 2 seat convertible. Doesn't need to have a V8, or even be fast, stick or automatic ok. I want to look good in a top down situation while sunburning my bald head and getting some decent gas mileage while doing so. What ya got????

Roland
Issaquah WA

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - May 07 2009 :  4:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Still can't beleive it... as long as we stay friends you can sell it :-b

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Roland

Posted - May 08 2009 :  10:06:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's a deal Pablo!

I broke down and listed it on the SyTy bulletin board. Fiqured if I was really gonna do this I had to get some exposure.

Roland
Issaquah WA

Roland

Posted - June 08 2009 :  5:46:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Truck is still for sale or trade for a 2005 or newer Mercedes SLK55............. I'd prefer the Mercedes straight across =)

Roland
Issaquah WA

Topic Next Topic: Ty for sale  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.26 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]