NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Sy/Ty Help
 1993 tyhoon stock .bin
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: memcal Topic Next Topic: SY ROCKER CLADDING MOUNTING BRACKETS  

general23cmp
Starting Member

Posted - June 30 2006 :  8:22:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone hook me up? I'll also take any modded ones that you might be willing to loan me. My email is general23cmp@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

general23cmp
Starting Member

Posted - July 01 2006 :  08:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have accessed a stock bin, BBZB 1580 58 and am looking at it in TunerPro. I am using the definition file from the NWSTP website (www.nwstp.com). On that website, there is a chip dump for that particular bin, but I have noticed that some of the values in the bin that I have and the dump that are different. I have downloaded this particular bin from two other sites and they have the same differences. For example,

0x00DA KRSHNTHK TCC Road Speed Upper Lock Limit (3rd Gear) 32.2 MPH
0x00DB KRSHNTLK TCC Road Speed Lower Lock Limit (3rd Gear) 30.0 MPH

is on the dump on the website. Mine has 41.2 and 38.4 MPH for these values. Also,

0x03A0 KFMPHLOW Lower MPH for Boost Disable 35.6 MPH
0x03A1 KFMPHHI Upper MPH for Boost Disable 36.3 MPH

which mine has as well, but according to the Chip Table on the NWSTP website, it should be 114.0 and 116.0 MPH and there is no way I can raise that value that high in my software??? There are other differences as well.

Any help??????? Also, I'd be glad to have any bins that you have used successfully. Just let me know your setup so I know what it was used on. My email is general23cmp@yahoo.com.

ALSO, I have opened the same bin in Promgrammer, and it matches the dump file on the website. Is it possible that the definition file that I downloaded from NWSTP has incorrect conversions for TunerPro?

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - July 01 2006 :  5:50:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Coulbe be. Let me compare the conversion to those tables with another XDF I have and see. A new version of the xdf is coming with a bunch of changes. I will double check those and add them before I post the new XDF.

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Previous Topic: memcal Topic Next Topic: SY ROCKER CLADDING MOUNTING BRACKETS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.27 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]