NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Sy/Ty Help
 JEFF... 50 # chip
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 749 ECM in Twin turbo Chev V8 Topic Next Topic: 91 Syclone with 80K sounds not soo hot  

Roland

Posted - March 13 2007 :  08:31:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey Jeff;

Trying to help Joe out here with his new motor. He is going to do new motor break in on stock injectors, then wants to go to 50#. Do you have 50# chip info in you "puter" somewhere, that you could download to my memcal? (has lift off board inside)

His custom grind cam is slightly larger than the Comp. 422...... and ported stockers. I assume that when going to 50's, he will use 3 bar.

He (I) am looking for something off the shelf that will work reasonably well from the get-go, with fine tuning done in the future (you or Pablo)

Can this be easily accomplished, or is it gonna be time consuming? Your thoughts on the matter please, kind sir. I don't want him to have to go thru the BS that Randy went thru. Thanks and look forward to seeing you soon.
Roland
Issaquah WA
http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/b?KEY=9&ACCOUNT=2412

Roland

Posted - March 14 2007 :  07:46:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pablo;

Do you by chance have a 50# chip stored away in your pc that I could stop by and visit and have it downloaded to my memcal?

I'm trying to get Joe underway on his stock chip/injectors for breakin, then possibly switch over to the 50# injectors/chip April 7th at Ken's showroom. Perhaps you or Jeff would have some time then to fine tune for him, "IF" needed.

Joe: you need to start putting some miles on the Ty in case something comes together here.

Thanks guys,

Roland
Issaquah WA

js design
Administrator

Posted - March 14 2007 :  09:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have a Jeff special 50# base, of course we have a base for code59 also.

I am sure Pablo can help, I can email him my 58 base.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

Roland

Posted - March 14 2007 :  09:37:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Jeff..... that would be great.

Pablo:
I'll wait to hear from you as to when you wanna visit me, or allow me to come visit you.

Joe: get some miles on that baby!

Thanks all.....

Roland
Issaquah WA

maitai1993

Posted - March 21 2007 :  09:47:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeff can you use my bin it will prob work for joe
Speaking of a tune paul when we going to finish mine...

93 BLK/BLK #1358
GT-35R DBBT PT&E 3" DP full 3" ATR exhaust walbro 340 fp W/FPR #50s Jeff Scott tuned ATR AUX IC cold air intake.
Razor ALKY and more custom goodies
http://community.webshots.com/user/maitai1993

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - March 21 2007 :  10:07:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As soon as I get my Ty running again in 2 weeks I should be free to help get Joes and yours tuned.

Joe, we are opening up Code59, if you want you can barrow my spare ECM with the Wideband wired into it and the 50 Bin cal we have. We can tune it and once it is where you like, burn the bin. 59 doesn't require a Wideband to run. 59 mainly is stock code with a big ass fuel table. You can turn off all the wideband stuff and get the benefits of the bigger table. The wideband is just icing on the cake.

Call me and we will figure it out.

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Previous Topic: 749 ECM in Twin turbo Chev V8 Topic Next Topic: 91 Syclone with 80K sounds not soo hot  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.34 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]