NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 2 ]  [ Total: 2 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Site Bugs
 Email subscription
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Links Topic Next Topic: New Logo  

Boostn
Starting Member

Posted - January 05 2004 :  10:32:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Boostn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Admin (Paul?)

I would like to know if you can make this site to send us email if we got private message? Also if I could have it automatic select the option of email subscription for all my posts on the forum? Kinda like on the profile where I would have option of automatically get email subscriptions to all my posts if there is reply.

(I guess I am just being lazy)

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - January 07 2004 :  4:57:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
These options are all available to you.

To get e-mails for you PMs sent to you:
1) Go into you PM Inbox and click on the options button

2) Make sure receive e-mail notification is turned on.

To receive E-mails for all posts made in a forum:
1) Look for the icon on the right side that looks like an envelope and click on it to subscribe to get an e-mail for every post in that forum.

Tp receive E-mails for replies to a specific TOPIC:
1) Click on the same envelope icon on the right side next to the TOPIC to get e-mails for replies on the TOPIC.

If you want to get e-mails for every post made in every forum, you have to subscribe to each Forum individually. There is no subscribe to get e-mails to all posts option.

I hope that helps.

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Boostn
Starting Member

Posted - January 09 2004 :  10:19:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Boostn an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Nice instructions! U da man!

Previous Topic: Links Topic Next Topic: New Logo  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.16 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]