NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 2 ]  [ Total: 2 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Site Bugs
 Links
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Posting to Calendar Topic Next Topic: Email subscription  

sy2392

Posted - February 29 2004 :  07:16:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only two of the Linls take you to the correct web site others take you to site such as potty training, goofy]
Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
one of those GM turbocharged monstrosities that aren't really trucks at all, they just look like one.
NWSTP

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - March 01 2004 :  07:54:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yah it was a joke that Jeff intially did and cause a lot of shit with some folks. It was funny so I left them like that. I need to update them.

Please post what links you would like to see up there and I will update the list.

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Previous Topic: Posting to Calendar Topic Next Topic: Email subscription  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.17 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]