NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 General Discussion
 May 9th BBQ??
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Ty owner in north seattle or everett area wanted. Topic Next Topic: BBQ at Jeffs  

js design
Administrator

Posted - April 28 2004 :  07:39:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am flying out next week to WA. Somewhat short notice.

Anyways, thinking of having a BBQ at my dad's house in Tacoma/Puyallup area on Sunday. Will be inviting lots of people. I know those that have meet me before, know the place.

Anybody interested?

Still gotta get ok from dad, but shouldn't be issue unless he had other plans. He did buy my plane ticket, so I guess he is boss for this trip.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - April 28 2004 :  09:42:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hopefully I will be able to make it. This is the weekend before my wedding on the 14th. We will be busy packing but I think we should be able to make it.

Hope to see you all there.

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

js design
Administrator

Posted - April 28 2004 :  10:28:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I will bring some goods for you Paul to up the ante to come. If you don't show I will raffle them off, as I am sure someone else in the NW could use an ultimate, fuel rails, etc.

If anybody needs fuel rails or motor mounts let me know as I do have those in stock and can bring them with me.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

GMCTurbo
Starting Member

Posted - April 28 2004 :  5:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Isn't the 9th Mother's Day? My mom is thousands of miles away so I'm free and clear that day, but some of you others might have other commitments.

I haven't seen most of you in too long!

Peter W.
'93 Ty - black

js design
Administrator

Posted - April 29 2004 :  04:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Yes it is. Might ruin it for a few people. Being I have a funeral to go to Saturday, Sunday is the only other day I could pick. Didn't have much choice.

Game on though for those that can show up, convince the mom's, etc.

Address is
15721 48th Ave.
Tacoma, WA 98446
253-531-5266 is phone for my dads (Ken) house if you get lost.

I know a lot of people have been there already though.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

sy2392

Posted - April 29 2004 :  3:35:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't met anyone yet, if i'm invited I can make it. Just let me know what to bring

Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
one of those GM turbocharged monstrosities that aren't really trucks at all, they just look like one.
NWSTP

JRS-1
Starting Member

Posted - April 29 2004 :  5:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Click to see JRS-1's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd love to make it, I'm down in Portland so I'm not sure if I can, but I'll try...if someone could tell me why my truck is so slow I'd be up there for sure!

Lots of cool stuff...but none of it works at the same time

js design
Administrator

Posted - April 29 2004 :  7:00:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Bring something to drink, and a snack or side. Chips, salad, cookies, etc. I will round up some other stuff to go with it.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

Ty0279

Posted - April 29 2004 :  11:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since May 9th is Mother's Day, I won't be able to make it.

Kurt
'92 Ty #279
Kirkland, WA

Syclonegrl
Starting Member

Posted - April 30 2004 :  03:46:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I won't be able to make it, we have a divisional race to attend that entire weekend. Maybe another time

Wanda
'91 GMC Syclone
'86 Buick Grand National
'07 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - April 30 2004 :  10:39:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
WOW Wanda is a live

Paul Schwab
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

ZazTy547

Posted - May 02 2004 :  2:21:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can I bring my Momma? She lives in Tacoma.
She makes a killer pasta salad!
Just Kidding..

I'll try to make it since I'll be in T-Town.
Zav

Zav
Ty547

js design
Administrator

Posted - May 02 2004 :  7:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Moms are welcome. Mine will be around. Dad may later in day.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

sy2392

Posted - May 02 2004 :  7:58:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About what time

Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
one of those GM turbocharged monstrosities that aren't really trucks at all, they just look like one.
NWSTP

js design
Administrator

Posted - May 03 2004 :  4:00:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
i would say anytime after 9-10. I will be there all day, probably up late.

I am a layed back guy, so don't expect too much besides a good time. GRIN

I vote if paul doesn't show up we raffle of his ultimate chip I have had for almost a year. GRIN.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

sy2392

Posted - May 03 2004 :  5:15:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll take 2 tickets

Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
NWSTP

js design
Administrator

Posted - May 04 2004 :  08:32:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If your lucky I will reveal my secrets to get a syclone in the mid low 12's for less than $1500.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - May 05 2004 :  12:42:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
LOL the reason you had it for a year is cause your a slackass .

What about them fuel rails I ordered......... 2 years ago.. where are they .

Just kidding. It will be good to see you when you're out here.

Paul Schwab
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Syclonegrl
Starting Member

Posted - May 12 2004 :  7:55:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Everybody,
Yep, I am alive and have been busy. It's racing season and I won't have alot of spare time between now, and the end of October..
Went to Mission Raceway all weekend for a Div 6 points meet. Good place to go FAST!
Well, how did the BBQ go, and did Jeff make it out to the PRP with the boys to watch them race? the Buick guys that is..
Best wishes to Paul and Kim on their Wedding Day

Wanda
'91 GMC Syclone
'86 Buick Grand National
'07 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Previous Topic: Ty owner in north seattle or everett area wanted. Topic Next Topic: BBQ at Jeffs  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.7 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]