NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Sy/Ty Help
 Have you seen this syclone?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Maybe bad ECM Topic Next Topic: Need motor mounts replaced  

wantingasy
Starting Member

Posted - October 30 2005 :  12:08:19 PM  Show Profile  Send wantingasy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I was wondering if anyone on here has ever seen syclone #1255. It belongs to Jeff from Seattle, WA. I was interested in it and was wondering if anyone has seen it and the condition of it?

Ty0279

Posted - November 01 2005 :  4:41:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen it, ridden in it, etc...

It is in good shape and it is very fast. It needs some work, but mostly minor stuff. Jeff is a good, honest guy so he'll tell you what it needs.

Kurt
'92 Ty #279
Kirkland, WA

wantingasy
Starting Member

Posted - November 01 2005 :  4:45:02 PM  Show Profile  Send wantingasy an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Alright, Thanks.
I was considering buying it, but he's still not sure if he wants to. I'll wait though.

sbted95
Starting Member

Posted - November 01 2005 :  7:40:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know there is a Sy for sale in the Portland area....it is owned by Mary K.....one of the main sy/ty gurus around. She is very honest and owns a clean truck! She is asking $15250 and the truck has 55k on it. Here is a link:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=189314057&dealer_id=56910454&car_year=1991&search_type=both&make=GMC&distance=300&model=GMCSYCLON&address=97045&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1130902635583&min_price=&end_year=2006&start_year=1981&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=16

Good luck with your future purchase.

Marlboro Syclone #2873

Previous Topic: Maybe bad ECM Topic Next Topic: Need motor mounts replaced  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.17 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]