NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Sy/Ty Help
 Maybe bad ECM
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Datamaster Help Topic Next Topic: Have you seen this syclone?  

TYS92TY
Starting Member

Posted - November 13 2005 :  2:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today i got in my Ty and was hard to start finally got it running and now its idling at 1800rpm and when you hit the gas it has a real bad dead spot also the boost guage is all over the place when you try to drive it. The engine light is on but when i try to read the codes with a paper clip instead of flashing the light never goes out. I have datamaster up i cant get it to work it says no pcm detected. So please some quick answers. Thanks for the help.
1992 BLK/BLK Typhoon
k/n,superchips chip, dynomax ultraflow, lowered 3 inches, tint, 85k miles

TYS92TY
Starting Member

Posted - November 14 2005 :  06:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey doesnt anybody read this stuff need some help i know know there's alot of chip burners on here that have to know alot about these things.

1992 BLK/BLK Typhoon
k/n,superchips chip, dynomax ultraflow, lowered 3 inches, tint, 85k miles

js design
Administrator

Posted - November 14 2005 :  1:45:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit js design's Homepage  Send js design an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like ecm to me. Got a spare you can throw in.

It could be the chip is unplugged or partially unplugged.

Jeff Scott
www.jsmanufacturing.com

Previous Topic: Datamaster Help Topic Next Topic: Have you seen this syclone?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.22 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]