NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Sy/Ty Help
 Datalogging need
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Engine temp gauge Topic Next Topic: Datamaster Help  

Flint
Starting Member

Posted - December 02 2005 :  3:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Flint an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I have Ty with Ultimate chip. What is necessary for datalogging with Ultimate?

sy2392

Posted - December 03 2005 :  09:37:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still use Datamaster but ther are newer programs may Paul can sugest one

Wally
Wenatchee, Wa.
"91" Syclone #2392
one of those GM turbocharged monstrosities that aren't really trucks at all, they just look like one.
NWSTP

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - December 05 2005 :  5:23:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Unless you are tuning your own chip.. I would just run datamaster. For graphic of runs and such it is still one of the best.

If you want to tune your own chip in Real time, log data, etc. Then TunerPro RT would be my suggestion.( You will need the correct hardware for this to work, either the autoprom or Ostrich from www.moates.net would work.) I would suggest the Ostrich. Has the best real time emulation of the 2. You can get TunerPro at http://tunerpro.markmansur.com The latest version will show you where you are at in each cell of the chip provided you have the

Get the ECM definition (XDF) and ADS (ALDL) file off the front pages of NWSTP. For the XDF that is linked to ALDL values you will need the one I am still working on. http://www.nwstp.com/rev5.zip

Let me know if you have any questions.

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Flint
Starting Member

Posted - December 07 2005 :  12:04:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Flint an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I need ALDU1 and CABL1? Its correct?

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - December 07 2005 :  9:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yep that will work for datalogging...

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Previous Topic: Engine temp gauge Topic Next Topic: Datamaster Help  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.25 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]