NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Local Gatherings and Wrench Sessions
 NWSTP summer BBQ
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Dads SHOWROOM Topic Next Topic: Sat. June 3rd Tacoma/Puyallup WA  

Roland

Posted - August 28 2006 :  08:47:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A big thanks to Kim and Paul for hosting the get together, and for feeding us.

Nice to meet Jeff who drove down from BC, to see Scotty again back in the NW, to see Steve and Joan, Dennis, and the Z man...... better late than never.

To the rest of you, what the hell happened to you????? The meet was changed to sunday, and Kurt STILL didn't show up, no Randy, no Richard, no Wanda, no Joe, no body! Guess you folks got hung up at church, eh?

THX kim, Paul.
Roland
Issaquah WA
http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/b?KEY=9&ACCOUNT=2412

Scott@DT
Starting Member

Posted - August 28 2006 :  7:28:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott@DT's Homepage  Send Scott@DT an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Had a great time, thanks Paul and Kim.

Roland, could you give me a call? 206-232-3169

Scott
206-232-3169
www.detroitturbo.com

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - August 28 2006 :  11:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I had a great time hanging out with everyone. Too bad not everyone made it.

All I know is I will be eating Hamburgers and Cake for the next month straight.

Really we need to have these more often. Just meeting at a burger joint, resturant, park, wrench session, etc.

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Ozrein
Starting Member

Posted - August 29 2006 :  1:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ya it was great to meet everyone that was able to make it out. A big thanks to Paul and Kim as well for hosting the gathering and for the eats. :)

I look forward to making it out again for other meets.

Also if anyone is interested in coming up to Langley for the big Langley Cruise-in on Sat. Sept. 9th, I'll be out there with the Syclone.

Catch y'all later.

Lifted 2x4
Lowered 4x4

Previous Topic: Dads SHOWROOM Topic Next Topic: Sat. June 3rd Tacoma/Puyallup WA  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.33 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]