NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Sy/Ty Help
 91 Syclone with 80K sounds not soo hot
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: JEFF... 50 # chip Topic Next Topic: New Member In Search of Info and Help!  

Xtrempickup
Starting Member

Posted - March 18 2007 :  1:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Xtrempickup an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Looked at a syclone today. it has a noise, if you didn't know it, it almost sounds like a bad main bearing or it could be a bad water pump. Guy is asking fair money, goin to go back and do a few tests to rule out one or the other. Is the crank and the bearings in this 4.3L the same as the crank and bearings in a standard 4.3L from a blazer or s10. hoping for a bad water pump, but trying to find out what i can before i go back. what is Sy Ty specific to this 4.3L other than top half, ie intake, manifolds, heads, computer, etc. i want to know what it shares with the everyday chevy 4.3L

Previous Topic: JEFF... 50 # chip Topic Next Topic: New Member In Search of Info and Help!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.16 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]