NWSTP Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?
  Home   Forums   Events Calendar   NWSTP Admins   Guestbook   FAQ   RSS   Register
Active Topics | Active Polls | Resources | Members |   | Live Chat | Avatar Legend | Search | Statistics
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 1 ]  [ Total: 1 ]  [ Newest Member: Musicpub ]
 All Forums
 NWSTP
 Sy/Ty Help
 $58 help on tables
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 93 TY running like doo doo Topic Next Topic: New: help with Auto Prom/Tuner pro...  

ibmtech
Starting Member

Posted - June 16 2007 :  5:37:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit ibmtech's Homepage  Send ibmtech an ICQ Message  Click to see ibmtech's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am under the understanding that if your INT is running at 150 at 1200 rpm @ 30 MAP you are running Lean. Here is my question

I was told that tables F31 Closed throttle is used for idle below 0% TPS.

But if the TPS has moved at IDLE at 1200 rpm the map of 30 and your INT of 150 is still lean. Would that be the only table that you would adjust by using 150/128 Multiplied by Table for Map & RPM?

Should your F29E Closed Loop and I believe the F29 Numbers Match in the Tables. ?
Billy Greene

Edited by - ibmtech on June 17 2007 06:57:03 AM

Paul
Site Admin

Posted - June 17 2007 :  8:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Paul's Homepage  Send Paul an AOL message  Send Paul an ICQ Message  Click to see Paul's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
F29e controls your closed throttle at IDLE. And no they wouldn't match F29. Think of F29 as when you have a load and F29e as when you don't. It is hard to tell what your motor is really doing. INT is just an approximate calcuation to keep the NB O2 close to 14.7. I would get a Wbo2 controller and possibly move to code $59. You can check it out at www.code59.org. Also it might be better to ask questions at www.syty.net Chips section or www.thirdgen.org DIY PROM section. Lots of information there. Also... On the Main page of www.nwstp.com I would download the P4 document. It will tell you what all the tables do.

Here is a good post to explain how to tune the fuel.

Fuel 101 Post
http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=36086

Paul Schwab
93 Black/Black Typhoon #424
NWSTP Site Admin
Kirkland, WA

Previous Topic: 93 TY running like doo doo Topic Next Topic: New: help with Auto Prom/Tuner pro...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
NWSTP Forum © 1998-2011 NWSTP Go To Top Of Page
This page spooled up in 0.23 seconds Syclone and Typhoon By GMC Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03

This Ring Site is owned by Sportmachines. Want to join the Ring?
[
Skip Prev] [Prev] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites
]